History of the School

Founded in 1946, the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies was originally called the School of Physical and Health Education.  The name was updated effective May 2006.

 

School of Physical and Health Education 1947 to 2010

School of Kinesiology and Health Studies - our new building

at 28 Division Street - opened in January 2010