Self-employed market research consultant.
1. What degree and year did you complete while a student at SKHS?
2. What is your current employer and position title?
3. What else have you been doing professionally since you left SKHS?
4. What is your favourite memory of being a student at SKHS and Queen’s?
5. What is the most important thing you learned while a student at SKHS and Queen’s that has helped you get where you are today?
6. What would you say to a prospective student about studying in SKHS and Queen’s?
Interested in talking to someone about applying, attending an upcoming event or have any other general inquiries? Get in touch.
Are you inspired by health, fitness, and socio-cultural and global health promotion issues? Kinesiology and Health Studies might just be for you.
Find out what SKHS events are coming up for students – from recruiting info sessions to career day; poster day to graduate oral defenses – read it all here.