APPLICATION Deadline to begin studies in September 2018:
EXTENDED to 02 April 2018
(OGS deadline remains 01 March 2018)
1. Make Initial Contact with Potential Supervisor
- Make initial contact with a faculty member/potential graduate supervisor in your area of interest
- Determine whether that faculty member is accepting students for the upcoming year
- Describe what you would like to study at the graduate level to make sure this supervisor will be a "good fit"
- Faculty members make one-to-one decisions on which students to admit and supervise
4. Apply Now
5. Part-Time Study
Please note we do not normally offer a part-time program at either the master’s or doctoral level of study.
6. Career Options
What career options will be available with an SKHS Degree Kinesiology and Health Studies. Click here to find out Where Are They Now?
MA, MSc and PhD programs available
Applicants who apply by 01 March each year will be eligible for ALL funding