APPLICATION Deadline to begin studies in September 2020
01 March 2020 by 11:59 pm
If you are considering graduate school we encourage you to review the details below and go online to begin your application as soon as possible.
We encourage you and your family to visit Kingston and our Queen's University campus. You may find it helpful to visit Queen’s University: Stay & Learn as part of your plan to spend a day or two in Kingston and familiarize yourself with the University and the city. Book your getaway and take advantage of offers from local hotels listed under Stay & Learn.
1. Make Initial Contact with Potential Supervisor
- Make initial contact with a faculty member/potential graduate supervisor in your area of interest
- Determine whether that faculty member is accepting students for the upcoming year
- Describe what you would like to study at the graduate level to make sure this supervisor will be a "good fit"
- Faculty members make one-to-one decisions on which students to admit and supervise
5. Apply Now
8. Click HERE for School of Graduate Studies English Language entrance requirements - go to International Students
9. Click HERE for Tuition Fee Information
10. Career Options for SKHS Graduates
Graduates from the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies obtain employment in various areas including:
- educational institutions / faculty positions
- government agencies working on public health policy
- sports media public relations
- health related fields
- research assistant in health care facilities and educational institutions
- community health agencies
- health industry consultants and representatives
Click here to find out Where Are They Now? (list of former SKHS grads and their first employment following completion of their degree)
11. Part-Time Study
Please note we do not normally offer a part-time program at either the master’s or doctoral level of study.
MA, MSc and PhD programs available
Applicants who apply by 01 March each year will be eligible for ALL funding