Understand the complex factors that influence physical, mental and social health and well being. Challenge yourself to think critically about health in relation to social justice, politics and culture.
Study the science of the human body in motion and learn about the physiological, biomechanical, psychological and sociological factors that influence human movement, exercise and sport performance, and health.
Become an Undergraduate Student
Coming from secondary school? Here you will find all the information in order to become an undergraduate student at the Queen's School of Kinesiology & Health Studies.
- Exploring Healthy Active Urban Communities
- Certificate in Disability and Physical Activity (DIPA)
- Athletic Therapy Mini-Stream; Strength & Conditioning Mini-Stream
- Research Mini-Stream
- Independent Courses
- Community Based Internship
- Community-Based Programming and Evaluation
Queen's offers a wide range of entrance scholarships to students pursuing post secondary studies for the first time.