Being a TF in other Queen’s Units

Some TF opportunities exist in other Queen’s units. 


SKHS Grads may learn about and apply for those positions by:

  • visiting other Queen’s units’ website to view their available positions
  • PSAC 901– Click on the Central TA/TF Job Postings link


If you secure a TF position in another Queen’s unit you are considered a Term Adjunct.  Your Term Adjunct position is regulated by the Queen’s QUFA Agreement.  As a Term Adjunct for another Queen’s Unit, you are required to provide the SKHS Grad Assistant with a copy of each signed TF contract offer.  This information is added to your overall annual funding profile and retained in your SKHS Grad Student File.