What is a Teaching Fellow?

Being a TA In Other Queen’s Units

Some TA opportunities exist in other Queen’s units. 


SKHS Grads may learn about and apply for those positions by:

  • visiting other Queen’s units’ website to view their available positions
  • visiting the PSAC 901 website – click on the Central TA/TF Job Postings link


If you secure a TA position in another Queen’s unit you are required to provide the SKHS Grad Assistant with a copy of your online TA contract (print this from the screen before you hit ACCEPT).  This information is added to your overall annual funding profile and retained in your SKHS Grad Student File.